Congratulations to Josh Arango and Victor Arcayena who handled the sale of Chinatown’s Scratch Kitchen & Bake Shop. Stay tuned for news on the exciting new restaurant that will replace Scratch. Read more here.
- Hawaii Commercial Real Estate is doing its part to be environmentally friendly and keep Hawaii clean
- Ted Ketcham and Kathy Rehg from Hawaii Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of office furniture dealer Senetics to Infinium Interiors
- Honolulu’s Office Market Changing to a Landlord’s Market
- Pacific Business News is moving within Pacific Guardian Center
- The 2018 Honolulu Office Market Report (Business In Hawaii)