Hawaii Commercial Real Estate is doing its part to be environmentally friendly and keep Hawaii clean. We hired e-opala computer recycling center to take away our old computers, printers and other electronic gear. Jason Gruver, the owner of e-opala, has secured all the necessary permits and equipment to make sure everything is reused or recycled responsibly. Give him a call at 808-321-5464!
- Hawaii Commercial Real Estate is doing its part to be environmentally friendly and keep Hawaii clean
- Ted Ketcham and Kathy Rehg from Hawaii Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of office furniture dealer Senetics to Infinium Interiors
- Honolulu’s Office Market Changing to a Landlord’s Market
- Pacific Business News is moving within Pacific Guardian Center
- The 2018 Honolulu Office Market Report (Business In Hawaii)