Our president, Jamie Brown, got into the Halloween spirit at a lunchtime tenant appreciation event at Pacific Guardian Center where we handle leasing. The property is Hawaii’s second largest office project and is home to nearly 200 companies including Morgan Stanley, Architects Hawaii, Associa, HMAA and UBS. Pacific Guardian Center is one of the few properties that still utilizes old-school marketing programs like this tenant appreciation event.
- Hawaii Commercial Real Estate is doing its part to be environmentally friendly and keep Hawaii clean
- Ted Ketcham and Kathy Rehg from Hawaii Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of office furniture dealer Senetics to Infinium Interiors
- Honolulu’s Office Market Changing to a Landlord’s Market
- Pacific Business News is moving within Pacific Guardian Center
- The 2018 Honolulu Office Market Report (Business In Hawaii)