Pacific Guardian Center www.pacificguardiancenter.com welcomes one of its newest tenants: ITKauai www.itkauai.com. ITKauai, founded in 2001, needed an office on Oahu to service its Honolulu customers. Mark Gregory, CEO, says he chose Pacific Guardian Center for many reasons including its proximity to his current customers and lots of potential customers – typical reasons for downtown Honolulu tenants. Mark says Pacific Guardian Center stands above the rest with its focus on tenant amenities and tenant appreciation events that span from popcorn on Fridays to tenant principal business mixers to the professional leasing service from Hawaii Commercial Real Estate’s Cathy Delaporta.
- Hawaii Commercial Real Estate is doing its part to be environmentally friendly and keep Hawaii clean
- Ted Ketcham and Kathy Rehg from Hawaii Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of office furniture dealer Senetics to Infinium Interiors
- Honolulu’s Office Market Changing to a Landlord’s Market
- Pacific Business News is moving within Pacific Guardian Center
- The 2018 Honolulu Office Market Report (Business In Hawaii)