Jamie Brown, President of Hawaii Commercial Real Estate, LLC, talks about the Honolulu office market and highlights 3 trends that will change the market in 2019.
- Pegge Hopper Gallery building in Honolulu sells for $1.3M
- Hawaii Commercial Real Estate is doing its part to be environmentally friendly and keep Hawaii clean
- Ted Ketcham and Kathy Rehg from Hawaii Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of office furniture dealer Senetics to Infinium Interiors
- Honolulu’s Office Market Changing to a Landlord’s Market
- Pacific Business News is moving within Pacific Guardian Center